6/27/22 Flower Boxes Workshop 6pm
Hammer & Stain Chambersburg
Join us Monday, June 27th at 6:00pm at Hammer & Stain-Chambersburg for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a 24" Flower box (with legs).
NOTE: Handles are a add-on (they will vary depending on what we have in stock)
Dealine is: June 20th!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil.
3. Agree to COVID terms.
4. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.